News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

EDIT: Goodwood "Breakfast club" UK. Sunday 4th June 2017 & Sunday 6th August.

Started by alfaitalia, June 07, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDF

In 1968 I got my hand mashed by the rear door of a brand new Bonneville being slammed shut.
It was an ugly green one. I ran screaming home to me Mummy  :bawling:and that car load of kids was late to school that day.

alfaitalia

Ouch...I take it they made a four door one as well is this two door pillarless coupe then?
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

BDF

Simonic

Nice set of pics.I've not been to Goodwood myself but have been to The Mopars at Brooklands event a couple of times
Mopar owner in the UK..

hemi68charger

Nice... Looks like our local "Coffee and Cars" here in Houston.. Classics, late model, exotics, etc.........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

alfaitalia

Just to follow up....the following pics are of the little car show we have annually in my village...Pagham, near Bognor Regis. West Sussex, South coast. UK...Google it!!

Just a small village show with a few things for the other family members. Started out as a tiny show with just a few local owners bringing along their wheels...about ten cars the first year.....just over 100 cars and bikes this year....helped by good weather....again. Basically its anything goes but it needs to be interesting....free entry too.....a few US cars and even in the UK we get the odd Confederate flag! A few bikes for us two wheel fans too. Any questions ?....just shout!

....Oh and by the way in case you have not realised...clicking on any of the pics will bring up a bigger version. Cheers!

alfaitalia

Dino

I'd give good money for that Lambretta, and I'd have to no doubt!

Great cars and bikes, not something you see much here unfortunately. Thanks for posting! 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.