News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can I change my user name?

Started by alfaitalia, June 09, 2017, 02:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

As above...can it be done....looks like it cant but am I wrong. The alfaitalia thing came with me from the Alfa Romeo forum in the UK but I would like to change it to something more appropriate for the marque on this site. Any ideas?
I will still keep the name on the other forums I'm on...I'm actually midway through buying another Alfa right now. Yes I know I'm a glutten for punishment but there you go!!! Who needs reliability when there is so much fun to be had!!! :2thumbs:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

JB400

It's possible, you just have to contact Troy directly and ask nicely.  Bribery helps as well.

68X426

Make sure your forms are all filled out before you email Troy.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

A383Wing

you will need to pay him in US Funds as well

Kern Dog

I used "Red70R/T493" for a couple of years before I switched my name.

Troy

If you look in your profile, I believe you should be able to change your "Name" (the part that is displayed to everyone else). If not, I can do that easily enough. If you want to change your "Username" (what you use to login with) then I have to do it. That's your "identity" and it ties you to everything you do on the site.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.