News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Alley

Started by johnnycharger, June 10, 2017, 08:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycharger

Hi Guys,
Are any of you heading tothe Mopar Alley show tomorrow? I am planning to be there but my Charger won't be.

BDF

Looks like fun! I wish I could go but have other commitments... :'(

Kern Dog

So here I was, walking the show with the wife......And this guy that I had never met comes up to me and asks if I am on the Dodge Charger forum as "Kern Dog".
Huh ???
I have only a small section of my face visible in my avatar and this guy was able to make sense of it ? This man should be working in Missing Persons or something.
This guy, also known as JohnnyCharger brought his wife. (I seem to forget names quickly...Julie? Juliette?) I LOVE to see Wifes show interest in this car hobby!
It was nice to meet you two. I hope you had fun at the show.

68X426

I could not make it there. :'(

You guys have any pics to post?

:popcrn:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

johnnycharger

Sorry you couldn't make it Brent. It was a good time.

Haha! Glad to meet you today KD! Lol. I don't know how I knew it was you but I could just tell...
Julie and I had a great time..

Kern Dog

I was surprised at how cold it was. I was in Van Nuys 2 months ago and it was in the 80s. Yesterday caused temporary shrinkage.  :eek2:
Sorry, no pictures. Cool cars there but nothing that really stood out except a red and white 50s Coronet, a black 70 Hemi Coronet and a cool Green Charger that looked as if you could lick it. I even said that and a woman nearby laughed.
A Sacramento buddy had the famous "Red Brick" Valiant there. That car has been passed around like the town pump! After the build by Andy Finkbiener for Ted Werner, it has been owned by 3 guys plus the current owner.

BDF

Not ONE picture of the green one?  :shruggy: Thanks a lot  :slap:
See you up valley John  :cheers:

johnnycharger

I didn't take any pictures either. My wife took a few I will if there is anything worth posting.

morepower

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 12, 2017, 08:38:55 PM
I was surprised at how cold it was. I was in Van Nuys 2 months ago and it was in the 80s. Yesterday caused temporary shrinkage.  :eek2:
Sorry, no pictures. Cool cars there but nothing that really stood out except a red and white 50s Coronet, a black 70 Hemi Coronet and a cool Green Charger that looked as if you could lick it. I even said that and a woman nearby laughed.
A Sacramento buddy had the famous "Red Brick" Valiant there. That car has been passed around like the town pump! After the build by Andy Finkbiener for Ted Werner, it has been owned by 3 guys plus the current owner.

Maybe the green one was my car?
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

BDF

Nice! Every day is 'Trophy Day' with that  :cheers:

morepower

I was surprised. didn't build the car to win trophies. haha. but my gf overhead someone calling my car lickable so I think Kern meant me haha
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

johnnycharger

That is a mean looking charger.

morepower

johnnycharger

You are welcome.  Who did the paint work?

morepower

My dad and I painted it, replaced the entire rusty roof, all body work. everything except for engine block machine work and paid someone to install the windshield.