News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

No Breakfast for Batman

Started by JB400, June 10, 2017, 10:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Sad to hear, that Adam West is no longer with us.

69wannabe

RIP Adam West. He was also funny on family guy too but will always be remembered as the first Batman......

68X426

Great memories as a kid watching the show.

Hopefully all the other living Batmans attend the funeral - Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Bale, Affleck.

West never took himself too seriously and just had fun.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Mytur Binsdirti

Looks like Burt Ward can afford to skip a few breakfasts.

DeltaV

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

J.Bond

So....

That's what happens, when you use your Bat cape for a bib :nana:

A little article in our weekly news paper, reports that Mr. West was an absolute whore.  Up to eight women a day. Well... He was one of my hero's as a kid, and after that report... He still is,  :2thumbs:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: J.Bond on June 28, 2017, 06:31:35 AM
A little article in our weekly news paper, reports that Mr. West was an absolute whore.  Up to eight women a day. Well... He was one of my hero's as a kid, and after that report... He still is,  :2thumbs:
That was part of the discussion during one of the morning radio shows I listen to, during my daily hellish commute. They said that Mr. West & the guy who played the Joker (too lazy to look up his real name) got kicked out of an orgy once, because they got into character in the middle of it & pissed off some of the other participants. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mytur Binsdirti