News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Needing some help

Started by charger chris, June 11, 2017, 02:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger chris

I am in need of some help. I pay for some seat a while back ago and was wader if some one in Chicago  area could help me out and pick them up. And I can meet up them and pick them up at a later time. :popcrn:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

chargermick

Where is the seat at? I'm in the south suburbs.

charger chris

i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

4mayhemi

Where you comin from, how far can you go to meet up? I read the seats just have to get out of the sellers and you'll figure how to pick them up some later date?

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

charger chris

My problem is I have been working so many hrs I don't have time to get them. But I guess I get them my self it will be a long drive. No big thing. I was hoping some one could pick them up and bring them south of Chicago so it would be a little closer to me. Don't know ill. Well so . Any ways I would give the per some cash for gas. Nothing is free and gas isn't cheap. But I live in Brazil,in.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone