News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

YOU have to watch this. Funny as hell

Started by ACUDANUT, June 25, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

Fine with me......but lots over here in Europe will not find those at all funny!!!....Ahh....brings back memories of all those 911 jokes!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

ACUDANUT

It's not an American Made Video.  It's Taken in Australia, Which is a annex of the UK :Twocents:
Don't blame us.

alfaitalia

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

timmycharger

With real shit like this happening just about every day in the world, I don't understand how anyone can find this funny.  :shruggy:

FAIL

ACUDANUT

Funny, only because who would go make a huge backpack bomb to kill one or two people.  A knife, truck, car sounds more likely to happen.
Here in the U.S. you would get shot the first time you did something so stupid.  Yes it is stupid and absurd. 
I wrote Funny to get people to watch this.  IT IS STUPID AND ABSURD.

Mike DC

I have to admit it is funny in a totally-wrong kind of way.

Agreed, you'd get shot trying to do that stuff in the USA.  Maybe not the first or second time but eventually.    

ACUDANUT

Quote from: alfaitalia on June 28, 2017, 11:25:20 AM
Annex of UK!! LOL!

What is funny about that ?  They both have the queen's picture on the quid and you both use "Proper English".  :nana: