News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr. Norm Cuda Kit for modern Challenger?

Started by PrisonHack, June 16, 2017, 08:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrisonHack

I know a lot of guys on here have new Challengers, what are the thoughts on the Mr. Norm Cuda style Grill and Tail panel?

Ponch ®

Quote from: PrisonHack on June 16, 2017, 08:00:32 AM
  I know a lot of guys on here have new Challengers, what are the thoughts on the Mr. Norm Cuda style Grill and Tail panel?

Ugly AF.

Its a challenger.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

wingcar

I personally like my Challenger as a Challenger...BUT, having said that.....I would look at the front grille offered by Autoform (autoformgroup.com).  These are the same folks that offer the Shaker Hood Scoop that does away with the "Air Box".   Their front grille just seems to fill the front cavity a bit more completely, than does the Mr. Norms grille.  And, as a result I feel it looks more factory than add on...this is a subjective opinion based on my tastes, you or others may differ.   This company also offers a rear "bumper" that looks like the bumper guards on the original Cuda at 675.00 to give the rear a total Retro look.

On a side note; Mr. Norms use to sell complete "Cuda" packages a few years back that included new Quarter panels to do away with the Challenger side body line at the rear.   I don't believe they offer these anymore, but could be wrong.  AND, one last thing...is to be sure and change the hood, as no Cuda ever came with a Challenger style hood.  Again my opinion, it's your car and you have to make it how you want it.
:Twocents:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: wingcar on June 16, 2017, 10:07:58 AM
   it's your car and you can screw it up however you want.

Fixed.     ;)