News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Father's Day!

Started by BDF, June 18, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDF

I hope all you father's are enjoying your children & cars today!
I sure am. Just saw my dad & squealed tires leaving at his request  :icon_smile_big: & now going to visit my son.  :cheers:

johnnycharger

BDF

:icon_smile_big: Happy Fathers' Day John!  :cheers:

Dans 68

Thanks! Been doing this for over 17 years. Wife has the daughter and dog up at the horse ranch, in temperatures approaching 100 F, whilst I am in front of my pool, in the shade, cold beverage in hand, listening to music. Dinner at a local brewpub later with the family, with home made chocolate cake after. I have no complaints.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

BDF

alfaitalia

Barely saw my son today..some of us have to work for a living...lol! Fun with water in the garden in the very un-British 80+ degree heat when I got home from work though followed by a few cold ones!...so not a bad day
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

johnnycharger

Quote from: alfaitalia on June 18, 2017, 05:14:19 PM
Barely saw my son today..some of us have to work for a living...lol! Fun with water in the garden in the very un-British 80+ degree heat when I got home from work though followed by a few cold ones!...so not a bad day
Quote from: Dans 68 on June 18, 2017, 03:31:53 PM
Thanks! Been doing this for over 17 years. Wife has the daughter and dog up at the horse ranch, in temperatures approaching 100 F, whilst I am in front of my pool, in the shade, cold beverage in hand, listening to music. Dinner at a local brewpub later with the family, with home made chocolate cake after. I have no complaints.

Dan

Quote from: BDF on June 18, 2017, 12:56:53 PM
  :icon_smile_big: Happy Fathers' Day John!  :cheers:

Thanks!  I am glad you all are enjoying your day!