News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has anyone used Totally Auto's interior paints?

Started by GMP440, June 19, 2017, 09:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMP440

Has anyone here used Totally Auto's interior paints?  When sprayed does the paint come out glossy or matte?
I have a package tray on my 68' Coronet that I want to paint.  I was a considering the Totally Auto interior paint.

Alaskan_TA

GMP440

Thanks for heads about Herb's.  Does the interior paints come out glossy or flat.  I want to use a paint that is not glossy.  Thanks.

1970Moparmann

Never tried Herbs.   Anyone else have feedback?  Ordering process good?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Alaskan_TA

Herb's paint has a very light sheen, but in no way is it glossy.

Here is a close up photo of a 1970 bucket seat hinge cover in bright sunlight.

I order from his website & get it in the mail within a week.

GMP440

Hello.  Thanks for showing a pic. Looks good.  Is that the 1970 dark green?  Thanks.

Alaskan_TA

From the can;

#198 Herb's Parts

#434 DK. Met. Green

1969-70

Alaskan_TA

1198 in his paint chart / drop down order menu.

68 RT

I used herbs dark green for my 68, turned out great and that was 15 years ago for my dash pad.

rnjump

I agree on Herbs. I have done all my gun-metal interior parts with it. Plus they are good folks that try to help

68RT440

+1 on Herbs paints, I just painted the plastic parts for my '68 Charger in dark green. They came out great, the color was spot on and the sheen is correct. I sprayed a satin clear from SEM over then just to help protect them...
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

68moparbob

Called Totally Auto two times and left messages.  No one returned my calls.  Purchased my paint from Herbs. 

Alaskan_TA

Extreme close-up. Herb's Part number #1183 / Color # 526 Metallic Maroon for 1968 cars in bright sunlight;

B5 Charger

I ordered Totally Auto's factory gray jack paint that was pretty pricey years ago.  When it arrived it was literally a can of Krylon gray spray paint.  Krylon label and all but with a huge markup of course.  I've never bought a single thing from them since.  I won't even go on their website.   :Twocents: