News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'69 Windshield Wiper Motor

Started by tcurtis, June 22, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcurtis

I recently purchased a refurbished windshield wiper motor from Kim at passion4mopars.  I figured I'd give credit where it is due and just say that she was a pleasure to deal with and very informative.  I received the motor quick and it looks and works great.  My 3 speed wipers now work again, though I don't intend to ever have to use them.

mopar0166

Mine just stopped working, ill have to check it out

Lennard

Quote from: tcurtis on June 22, 2017, 11:21:38 PM
I recently purchased a refurbished windshield wiper motor from Kim at passion4mopars.  I figured I'd give credit where it is due and just say that she was a pleasure to deal with and very informative.  I received the motor quick and it looks and works great.  My 3 speed wipers now work again, though I don't intend to ever have to use them.
Might be a good thing you're not intending to use them.
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/beware-kim-passion-for-mopars.126416/

ODZKing

Well that is quite interesting read. I have no idea what happened there but all I can say is my experience was the same. The motor on my 73 works well and I would use her again.