News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Heater Valve Location / Installation Help !

Started by Mopar Crazy, June 25, 2017, 03:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Crazy

Assembling my 68 Charger, Finally...

1). Need some help with the water valve placement. Does the temp cable attach to this ? It feeds thru the firewall, but where does the what looks like a spring loaded sensor mount to ?  
Plus where do I run the copper tube? My A/C Heater box is already installed.  Pics below.

2).  Here's another sensor: LAST PIC:  Where does this go and where does the cable attache to ??
Pics below.

Thank You  :2thumbs:
Do it Once and Do it Right !!!

WHITE AND RED 69

The copper tube gets routed over the a/c box and there is a hole on the bottom that it gets screwed into. Circled in the first pic. Be careful as the tube can snap very easily. It just sits inside the box so nothing to connect it to.

The cable in your last pic gets attached to the heater control valve and the other end goes to the control unit.

:cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Mopar Crazy

Awesome. That's great !!  Thanks for you help and the pics they do help....      :cheers:
Do it Once and Do it Right !!!