News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear door card and pad removal help

Started by 68dodge, June 26, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68dodge

Hi All,

I need to remove the rear passenger door cards and pads on my 68. Can anybody point me to any threads
that would help.

Cheers Mike

TommyGun

Not sure about a thread but it's pretty simple. Remove rear seat bottom by pushing the lower part of the seat frame towards the rear of the car a little then lift up and it will come you will pull the seatbelts through as well. Two screws in the arm rest one screw in the window crank and pull it off.

68dodge

Hi TommyGun,

I've removed the rear seat and the seat back, armrests and cranks, i take it the cards are fixed like the front door cards with the same type of clips. Regards the upper pads I have removed the two screws that are visible (front and back), would you know how to get the pad off as I don't want to force anything. 

Lennard

You'll need to force off both the panel and upper pad once you have the screws out. They are held on by metal clips that spread out.

68dodge

Thanks TommyGun, Lennard for your help, i'll give it a go over the weekend.

Cheers Mike

Lennard