News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunk extensions!?

Started by NateCharger, June 27, 2017, 12:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NateCharger

I have a 1968 Roadrunner that I am replacing the trunk extension in. The previous owner replaced the quarters and left the rotted extensions. Does anybody have any pictures of how the extensions are welded to the quarters? The new AMD extensions seem to fit funny. THANK YOU!

sardillim

you will have to do some fitting to get then to go in, 

DAY CLONA

Quote from: NateCharger on June 27, 2017, 12:31:31 PM
I have a 1968 Roadrunner that I am replacing the trunk extension in. The previous owner replaced the quarters and left the rotted extensions. Does anybody have any pictures of how the extensions are welded to the quarters? The new AMD extensions seem to fit funny. THANK YOU!

When I installed some 69 AMD full rear Roadrunner qtrs, I had both the AMD and Goodmark trunk extensions, the Goodmark were better fitting, requiring less surgery to install

NateCharger

I can fit them in just fine, but it's almost like they are too short. I will have to test fit them and take a picture, it's hard to explain.