News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by RealWing, July 03, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealWing

I suddenly got an error message when logging in on a Windows 10 PC. "Sorry RealWing yiu are banned from using this forum. Colocation/hosting"
I can log in ok via an ipad
How do I fix this error??
Thx
Jim
1970 Superbird 440-6bbl
1969 Barracuda 340 Formula S
1969 Barracuda convertible  6.1 L Hemi
2015 BMW K1600 GTL

Troy

I don't see anything in the logs that will help me. Is this a work PC or home? How does the iPad connect to the internet? Same connection? Who is your Internet Service Provider and do you use any kind of proxy?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

RealWing

Hi Troy
The ipad connects via same connection although the pc is hardwired and the ipad via a wireless router.  This is a home setup. There have been no recent hardware changes.
My isp is a local company in a small town in Ontario, Canada. Not sure about proxy, where do I look to check that?
Thx for your help
Jim
1970 Superbird 440-6bbl
2015 BMW K1600 GTL

RealWing

I tried logging in via a Microsoft Surface Pro on the same wireless network running Win 10 and got in ok. Very strange that just one PC gives this error??
1970 Superbird 440-6bbl
2015 BMW K1600 GTL

Bob

I deleted all the cookies and that helped mine.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

alfaitalia

I am having exactly the same problem. I was away on business and logged on through the hotel Wifi...if that makes any difference. It now appears that I'm "banned" from the site on all my mobile devices....so that's my phone and my tablet and my phone.

Any help gratefully received!

EDIT....it now appears my phone is working....still banned on my tablet.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!