News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

interesting 69 charger R/T for sale

Started by tan top, July 05, 2017, 01:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Quote from: cbrestorations on July 11, 2017, 10:31:55 AM
I've seen it, and my charger got pulled by it lol. It's a solid silver, 8 track, stripe delete car. Terry bought it for 20k, sold it for 25. A car is only worth what people are willing to pay. I'd say since it sold twice in the last 6 months for 20k+ ide say it's worth more than 15k

Where were all these people wanting to paying to much when I was selling my car. :shruggy: :shruggy:

Troy

Quote from: hemi-hampton on July 11, 2017, 06:48:55 PM
I've seen it, and my charger got pulled by it lol. It's a solid silver, 8 track, stripe delete car. Terry bought it for 20k, sold it for 25. A car is only worth what people are willing to pay. I'd say since it sold twice in the last 6 months for 20k+ ide say it's worth more than 15k

Where were all these people wanting to paying to much when I was selling my car. :shruggy: :shruggy:
Yours was a 70. Like it or not, people do dumb things for a car 1 year older. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Kern Dog

So......It is a ONE owner car that has had multiple owners....

Kern Dog

You sure seem to be hanging onto that  whole thing, Leon. We have heard it. We understand that you did NOT get what you wanted for the car. It sucks but life isn't always fair.

hemi-hampton

I got what I wanted for it. So whatcha talking about? What I don't get is people that will pay about as much as my car was but for a POS Basket case that's not even half, I mean 1/4 as nice as my car. My car was no POS Basketcase. For what some of these heaps get it is equal to my car getting $100k.

cbrestorations

Why didn't you just sit on ur car till the right buyer came along...

darbgnik

I would have bought your car in a heartbeat, at the price you sold it, if I was lurking around when it was for sale. I really think sometimes, timing is everything. Some times the right set of eyes don't see the right piece of paper.

That being said, these cars really seem to be appreciating something silly these days. But in a weird way. The top cars seem stagnant, while the previously low buck cars are climbing up to meet them.
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

hemi-hampton

Quote from: cbrestorations on July 12, 2017, 12:35:01 AM
Why didn't you just sit on ur car till the right buyer came along...

I did. LEON.

Mike DC

QuoteThat being said, these cars really seem to be appreciating something silly these days. But in a weird way. The top cars seem stagnant, while the previously low buck cars are climbing up to meet them.

The US dollar's value is going down.  The official rate of inflation is bullshit.