News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

470 more VINs for found items added to HH overnight, including some Chargers!

Started by Alaskan_TA, July 05, 2017, 07:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskan_TA

470 more VINs for found items were added to the FOUND section on HH overnight, so this would be a great time to check there for your VIN.

All found items are free to claim to the legal owner of the car with proof the car still exists & proof of legal ownership.

These are all invoices from a Plymouth dealership, mostly for 1968-1970 cars. There were some Dodges that had been traded in & sold used also, most of the Dodge records are Chargers from 1967 to 1969.

These cover a lot of body styles with engines from /6 to Hemi & including a few older trade ins range from 1955 to 1970.

Click this link to search for your VIN - http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/found.shtml

Happy Hunting!

Thanks once again to Mitch for sending these in!

tcs69rt

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

Charger_Fan

I keep hoping to find something on XP29N0G165352 , but it looks like the search continues.
Thanks for taking the time to keep track of all those numbers you've found so far! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

taxspeaker

No joy here either but Wow, thanks for keeping them up to date
Bob

Mopar Crazy

Thank you for your dedication and time. :2thumbs: 

No luck yet for my 68 Charger RT, the search goes on...
Do it Once and Do it Right !!!

Simonic

Mopar owner in the UK..

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.