News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

*update* polywideblock is back in the saddle! *Update*

Started by Mopar Nut, July 09, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

Quote from: polywideblock on February 20, 2018, 01:22:46 AM
hi every one  :cheers:  

I ma back but having a very deficit with spelling  ect . please  thank you  im am trying  every day is a  choice with  a stoke    on both side of my head( yes one  week and then another one a week later,  nice set of scares )  but I am trying . give a all  every  day and I will take some time

could the special mod please contact me , I need thy spathic trough I need mix special ( don't know what my trouble  push word  is )

:cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: :2thumbs: ;) :2thumbs:

dual fours

Hello Poly, It's wonderful to hear from you.
Denver say ''Welcome bark'' also.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Lennard

nvrbdn

Glad to see you back. Thoughts and prayers your way as you continue. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

polywideblock

thanks for all the support , if only  my spelling was better . everyday is a   blessing     :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

tan top

Hey  PWB  ! good to see  your back  :cheers: :cheers:  :wave: .... stroke ! scary stuff   glad to hear your on the mend

:cheers: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

skip68

Hey baby, glad to hear you are here.  :cheers: :2thumbs: :pity:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68X426

So good that you are back.  I still got several cold ones for you mate.  :2thumbs:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: polywideblock on February 20, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
thanks for all the support , if only  my spelling was better . everyday is a   blessing     :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You're back!! Great news!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

No decently nice person cares abour your spelling.
Someone will figurie it out. :yesnod:

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

ws23rt

Great to see your return. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:   :cheers: :cheers:
Maybe posting here will be a good exercise to help heal damaged connections. :yesnod:

JB400

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Glad to see you back buddy :cheers:  Nine months is far too long.

DeltaV

Your return is the most excellent news that I have heard in a very long time! It's great having you back amongst us!
:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

chargermick

Welcome back!! Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Some of us here can't spell as well as you can.

Fred

I can only guess what you're going through Phil. What a bloody nightmare...........the kind you never want to come true. I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you. Things you took for granted (we all take for granted) now a major challenge.
But obviously you're mentally strong to have made such a remarkable comeback and persevering with the setback which has got to pay off in the long run.
Good on you mate. You have my admiration. Just keep forging ahead a day at a time.

Cheers, Fred.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

Good on you mate. You have my admiration. Just keep forging ahead a day at a time.

Cheers, Fred.

its all I can do , one day at a time. its real good to be back. never what to do this again that's for sure

JB400

If there's anything we can do for you, don't be afraid to ask.

JB :cheers:

Kern Dog

Quote from: polywideblock on February 20, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
thanks for all the support , if only  my spelling was better . everyday is a   blessing     :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

After what you went through, only a heartless asshole would call you out on the spelling.
I will not be that heartless asshole.   :pity:   :2thumbs:
Welcome back....You will be amazed at the amount of views and responses at FBBO about your time away. Lots of support from the guys over there.

BDF

Hello & glad you're back Sir!
I've been praying for you  :cheers:

polywideblock

I am amaze ,the  feed back has been going off. again I say amazing at the feed back .

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  lets hope it keeps on going , need all the help I can get at the moment   

phil

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

kiwigtx

Quote from: polywideblock on February 20, 2018, 01:22:46 AM
hi every one  :cheers:  

I ma back but having a very deficit with spelling  ect . please  thank you  im am trying  every day is a  choice with  a stoke    on both side of my head( yes one  week and then another one a week later,  nice set of scares )  but I am trying . give a all  every  day and I will take some time

could the special mod please contact me , I need thy spathic trough I need mix special ( don't know what my trouble  push word  is )

I'm here now Phil.  It is great to see that you are back around. :2thumbs:
One of our friends pointed me at this message.
Let me know what I can do to help you out over the road.

BDF

1970Moparmann

Glad you are back!  Looks like you are getting better every day! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

polywideblock