News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fine Lines trans cooling lines

Started by Voss, July 12, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voss

Got a new set of SS trans cooling lines for my 68 with 727. Parts are Fine Lines RTC6602SS. But it seems I wasted my money on these... Far from a good fit, not even close. Has anyone used these lines? Seems I need to find another vendor or call them up and ask for a refund. I have seen tubes from Inline, perhaps I will have better luck with them...

Voss

Would be very helpful if someone has a pic of how the lines look where they meet the rad. The "longer" of the two lines which has the "U-turned" shape at the end should be on the pass side (I think)? At least that was the case with my old lines, but they were pretty beaten up. Chances are they were not the original lines so I kind of lack a good reference on how they should look...

Mopar Nut

The " U" turn connects to the drivers side. Are you using the stock radiator?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Voss

Quote from: Mopar Nut on July 12, 2017, 04:07:06 PM
The " U" turn connects to the drivers side. Are you using the stock radiator?

Thanks, good to know. I will continue to work on it tomorrow and see if I can make any progress.  And yes, I have a stock 22" 2898045 rad.