News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hanger placement for brake line??

Started by green69rt, July 14, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

I'm installing the brakes on my car, got the brake line that runs from the dist block to the rear brakes run and started looking at how to hang the line.  Do I just pick some place and drill holes for the hangers?  The car originally had, what looked like, wires wrapped around the line then tied up to the under floor seat brackets.  Not pretty. 

I got these pieces in my parts box.  This might be a gas line hanger kit (maybe, it wasn't labeled.)  Anyway, these hangers fit.  Just drill away or it there some logic to the installation?

cdr

those look correct, if you want to look at mine you know where I live.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr