News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear Window Clip

Started by 69bfan, July 19, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bfan

I have a customer who is in the process of restoring a 69 Charger 500.  The pictures of the rear window reveal trim clip is not the typical clip as found on a 68 to 70 Charger.  I am just wanting to provide the correct piece as they appear to be more the style as found on the front A-pillar trim.  Does anyone know what may have been correct for this application.  The car has been partially disassemble since the mid 70s, so I doubt that they have been removed and replaced, but who knows after all of these years.  Thanks for any insight.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

white

I just reinstalled the lower rear window trim on my 500 and have the exact clips you have in the pictures, i did not remove the trim, it was already off when i bought the car. I do not know if other clips were used on the 500 vs standard charger.