News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73 rally 400 radiator.

Started by JHolslin, July 19, 2017, 04:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JHolslin

I'm looking for a 3 to 4 core rad. I bought a cheap one from summit. No go. I have the top inlet on the pass. side and the bottom is also on the pass. side. AT. cooler on the bottom. I spent $250 on this one and am hoping not to go over much more then that.
Thanks.

RallyeMike

There is a water pump housing for B/RB engines with the intake on the passenger side. Cheaper to find one of those than a new radiator.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Wicked72

Get an ebay champion radiator. Have had a lot of luck with them. They fit nice, look great and work great too. Plus cheap
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

JHolslin

I found a champion, I have not installed it. its a bit short, Width wise but will make it work. ill have to bend up some brackets for the fan shroud.
Thanks.

JHolslin

I had to do a bit a TIG welding to my Champion Rad. to fit the 73 so it would use the factory mounting holes. also welded some tabs to use my factory fan shroud. the shroud look stupid, its a bit wider. ill probably pull my fan and shroud and install electric fans. But the hoses and Tranny cooler fittings worked well. Thanks for the input.