News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

daughter asks dad

Started by ralley72, July 30, 2017, 08:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralley72

The daughter asks her Dad, "Dad, there is something that my boyfriend said to me that I didn't understand. He is SOooo in to his cars and said "that I have a beautiful chassis, lovely airbags and a fantastic bumper."

Her Dad said, "You tell your boyfriend that, if he opens your hood and tries to check your oil with his dipstick, I will tighten his lug nuts so hard that his headlights will pop out and he will start leaking oil out of his exhaust pipe!
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

Lennard

alfaitalia

On a vaguely similar subject.......my wife and I asked our daughter what she wanted for her birthday. She said " I want a watch"........so we let her!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Laowho

Quote from: alfaitalia on August 03, 2017, 12:41:38 PM
On a vaguely similar subject.......my wife and I asked our daughter what she wanted for her birthday. She said " I want a watch"........so we let her!!

Do you smoke after sex?
I dunno. I never looked.

426HemiChick

Quote from: alfaitalia on August 03, 2017, 12:41:38 PM

One fine evening when I was a ripe old 11 year old, my dad decided it was time to explain the "Birds and Bees" to me. When he got to what men and women do, I interrupted him and asked him a question: "Can I watch you and mom some night?" He never tried to explain anything to me again.

Chris
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court