News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

one of Dane's daytona wings for sale on ebay

Started by BigBlockSam, April 26, 2006, 07:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Gary42

Are those brackets the same ones that Hotrod reproduced? The wing also looks like the one that I am buying from Larry also, not a bad price but you can be assured that that will triple before the auction is over :yesnod:.
1972 Dodge Charger, Rally edition
2010 Dodge Challenger, Rally package
"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest."

- Mark Twain

Blown70

OUR VERY OWN Pocket Thunder.......Dang  man next time let me plan for this better.....

Best of luck PT

Tom

Brock Samson

Howie

Yep  :-\Them are hot rods brackets. So who is going to end up with that wing :image_294343:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Stratocharger on April 26, 2006, 10:55:39 PM
i can see my r/t on the wall there..  :icon_smile_big:
Damn you got good eyes.  :o  I was wondering when someone was gonna notice the board poster on the wall!

I've had 2 offers already for my C500 from ebayers...

Building a Daytona clone is not in my forecast anytime in the near future.  With baby #2 on the way and I havent even started the 500 yet, it will be honestly 10+ years before i get to do a clone.  I'm gonna slow down on my garage time now and spend more time in the house now that i have kid(s).  And i'm going broke finishing my 68, so i'll just have to buy another wing in the future.  Honestly i'd like to do a Superbird instead, i have two Chargers already, and a third will start to get monotonus.

Paul
in St. Paul

I have a 054 Radiator on there as well thats doing better than i thought. :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

hey paul
  i don't think you ever will but, if your ever gonna sell your 69 500, please offer it here first. i'd be intrested, as i'm sure others would . thanks Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

You had better hang on to that 500 paul. At least I hope you do, I'm hoping to one day run into you at a show after you get it finished.

PocketThunder

Dont worry guys my car is not going anywhere!

Everyone tells the stories about how they let the "one" get away, or they sold their first car to buy a house because they got married or had a kid on the way and needed a station wagon.  Well, i traded my first car (55 chevy) to get my C500 and so its kind of like my "one" and i wont let it go at any cost.  (unless you want to pay off my mortgage) hehe.

I look at pictures of h68c's "dana" car all the time and imagine it with a vinly top and think it myself.  soon..... soon i'll be there. 

Actually my C500 might go into the media blasters towards the end of this year, to get all the rust taken off and get it ready for the summer of 07 when i hope to be starting on it. :thumbs:

Paul
in St. Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BMC440

Will "Dane" be casting anymore wings anytime soon or is this one the last chance for a while?

TomP

Quote from: BMC440 on May 01, 2006, 01:04:26 PM
Will "Dane" be casting anymore wings anytime soon or is this one the last chance for a while?

Dane told me he'd cast me one anytime I was ready for it.   If there are others interested in one of his wings, let's get together and order (and pay for) them as a group to minimize his effort.   PM me if you're seriously interested and I'll check with him on the possibility and logistics of putting together a group order.
'70 Charger R/T Clone - FE5/V1W 451/727/Dana/4 wheel disc brakes/AC (Under Restification)
'70 Challenger - FM3/V1W 440/727/8.75/4 wheel disc brakes (Under Restification)
'74 Duster - FM3/V1W 225/904/7.25 Disc/Drum
'93 RAM D250 - 5.9L/A518/9.25 (Old Sacto Cop Truck)
'94 BMW 740iL

Yes, I'm a Dodge Boy.  Verstehen?

69_500

Glad to hear that you intend on keeping the car at all cost Paul.

Troy's car is beautiful. Or at least it appears to be in pictures, I haven't had the chance to drool over it in person yet.

PocketThunder

Sold $810  I got out of it exactly what i paid.

Wing    $650
Shipping $75
Brackets $80
           --------
           $805

The guy that bought it called me right after to ask about payment and he said its going on a 69 SE.  This is the only Daytona part going on the car.  the car was cut up for a drag car so nothing is stock on it.  tubbed rear, dual 4's poking thru the hood on a high rise intake, 440, 4-speed, dana. He said it wasnt an R/T.   His is near Detroit, so you guys out there watch for him this summer.

Paul
in St. Paul

hotrod98

Paul,
See if you can get the guy to join the board and have him post some pics when he gets the wing attached.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

PocketThunder

I tried last night but he said he is "new" to computers and ebay and e-mail and so i thought it will be awhile before he warms up to our little world here. 
If he sends me pictures of the car completed this summer i'll dig up this thread and post em here..... :icon_smile_cool:

69_500

Well at least you broke even. Not too shabby.