News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee horn

Started by 07magnum, August 02, 2017, 09:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

07magnum

Ok. So question. I have a FIAMM dixie land 5 trumpet musical horn. Its an older one. The pump has 7 ports but only 5 horns. Please help!!!!! Which hose goes where. I've owned since new so I know its the pump and have used for years. But recently I have lost the instructions for it. I can find the 5 port pump. But not the 7 port pump. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Lennard

Ok. So answer. If you don't have the instructions... take all the hoses/horns off the compressor.  Turn the compressor on and attach a hose/horn to the first port.  If it then sounds like the first note of Dixie, you've got the right horn on the right port. Continue that method until it plays the complete jingle.  :rock:

Montclaire

There should be color-coded rings on the compressor ports and on the bell ports, you need to match the colors.  Only 5 of the ports are used.