News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Charger Parts

Started by mpettograsso, August 04, 2017, 09:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpettograsso

there's a couple things I need as I complete the restoration on my 68 charger that i bought when I was 15 - I am 45 now.

one big one is the correct 9" dog dish hubcaps. the car came with the full 14" cap, which i stil have, but i used 15" steel wheels painted the same green as the car and want to have a somewhat correct look to it. I know a lot of guys use the red stripe 69 cap, but i dont want to.

ive looked EVERYWHERE!!!

feel free to pm or email me if you have some for sale

badazzs70@aol.com

68 RT

Check ebay. I'm not sure if I have a spare or not.

holanae

I've seen a couple sets on craigslist.   Get use to searching Craigslist across the US.  I've found alot of long lost items on CL.  Here in Houston a guy had 2 up for sale.  Phoenix, Denver, Minneapolis, and Detroit always had good adds.

mpettograsso

thanks.

those are the 69 hubcaps though.

BDF

Quote from: mpettograsso on August 04, 2017, 09:02:00 PM
there's a couple things I need as I complete the restoration on my 68 charger that i bought when I was 15 - I am 45 now.

one big one is the correct 9" dog dish hubcaps. the car came with the full 14" cap, which i stil have, but i used 15" steel wheels painted the same green as the car and want to have a somewhat correct look to it. I know a lot of guys use the red stripe 69 cap, but i dont want to.

ive looked EVERYWHERE!!!

feel free to pm or email me if you have some for sale

badazzs70@aol.com
Hello & watch out if Dayclona sees this.... :popcrn:    :cheers: