News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who has worked as a Porta potty sucker dude ?

Started by Kern Dog, August 05, 2017, 01:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Man...Summer days are the worst for this. I've been a Carpenter for years and it still sucks.
Sometimes the shit-sucker shows up right as we are eating lunch....The ungodly stench of anal waste and used beer wafts up in the air and gags almost everyone on the job. The dude that services our site wears a tank top, no gloves, no eye protection and regular street shoes.
Who are these people??? Who the hell has the ability to tolerate the smell? I don't care what it pays, it does not matter. You could dress me in an astronaut suit with my own air filtration system and I'd still say no.
Other jobs I've worked, the service guys would wear a rubber apron and work boots. Who knows? There has to be occasional spillage, right?
This one guy I knew was working a job when the shit-sucker rolled in to do the job. My friend said the sucker had the sucker wand in one hand and a sandwich in the other and smiled at him.
What the hell, man ???

redgum78

I know a guy that has his own truck and mainly sucks out septic tanks. I was talking to him about the same sorts of things you mention. He makes about 3 times as much money as the same truck would make if it had a tipper body on it and carted dirt, sand or gravel. Also his truck spends most of the time parked on the job while his vacuum pump does the work so his maintenance and fuel costs are much less than the guy that carts dirt with his truck.

I guess the point you make about not doing it for any amount of money is why the few that are happy to do it can charge so much. This guy was very clean with all the correct looking safety kit, but I think a lot of these types of people play on it a bit....the guy eating a sandwich while pumping out shit is surly only doing that for the reaction of his audience?

Mytur Binsdirti

J.Bond

Yup

It's just one of those things in life, that does not make sense. On a septic system here on the farm, phoned up and booked a local contractor. I was new to septic systems, and wanted to be present to see the condition of the tank, and what came out of it. Buddy pulls in, Alcoa's front to back, more stainless than I would ever want to polish, and he jumps out dressed for a casual night on the town.  Wow...... had to ask ,you dress like that everyday for work..... yeah ,why he replied....I did not even reply, just shook my head.

It must be a one time thing, meaning, you get sprayed once, you learn quick.

My neighbor, not so lucky, couple of years ago filling the liquid manure sprayer, had a little hiccup. swing arm lever not fully engaged. Fill tube swung over him at full bore.....He does not stand anywhere near that area anymore.

Todd Wilson

Anal waste and used beer..................

:cheers:

Todd

Kern Dog

I have written graffitti on many, many walls of these things. The "Mexican Space Shuttle" was a fan favorite years ago. I also write:
*Don't eat the piss mint.
*Watch your toes, I cut the hose.
*This toilet paper is like John Wayne...Its rough and tough and won't take shit of of anyone.
*This place smells like my Uncles Meth Lab.
*Shaking your cock more than 3 times is considered masturbation and is not advised in this toilet.
*(Over the piss bucket) "KJs Hard Hat".

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RallyeMike

The Stool Bus is absolutely hilarious  :smilielol:

I have been in construction my whole life and have always wondered what kind of person takes on this job. For a while I figured it was a guy who was down on his luck and begrudgingly making ends meet, but they all pretty much seem to be mostly motivated, hard working people.  I probably made my initial assumption based on the stigma that comes with the job.

Rather than dread these guys showing up, I'm just happy that they doo  :coolgleamA:  . An uncared for overloaded box on the job is waaaaaay worse than surviving the 5 minutes they are site to clean it.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

John_Kunkel

Anybody else remember the Porta-Potty cleaner scene from the movie Woodstock? He makes it look like fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V0OqUMoRP4

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

dual fours

As the driver of a turd bucket says, "Your sh1t is my bread and butter." :smilielol:
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Kern Dog

RCCDrew

I talked to a woman driving a turd truck one day, commenting on how bad it smelled. She said, "Smells like money to me, baby!"   :eek2: