News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members going to mopar nats in Columbus,Oh This weekend?

Started by white, August 10, 2017, 05:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

white

Just wondering if any members will be going to the mopar nats in Columbus,Ohio this weekend? I might go, it will be my first time there.

flyinlow

Yea , I will be there. On the hill by the A Gate. Triple black 73 Charger.

We will see if new National Trails management improves things. 

I heard a rumor that lower powered paintball guns will be permitted for use on golf cart zombies . 

4cruzin

Nope haven't been in about 5 years . . . trying other shows!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

spfury

I went every year from 1984-2014, haven't been to the last two and not going this year.  Used to love the show, but its so poorly managed now, too many golf carts, scooters etc. that is not on my list anymore, and I though I would never say that; even the official shirts were cheap quality at the last nats I went to.  Nice show car turnout is way down and the gold judging was done on ramps instead of a lift, which was a joke. 

I have decided to spend my show money on better ran shows such as Spring Fling and Fall Fling, Carlisle etc. even though the Nats is about 3.5 hours away and an easy drive.  Its a shame, I wish Belinda would sell it to someone who would bring it back to its former glory, not a show with more golf carts than nice vintage iron.

morepower

1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

SuperJim

We don't go anymore either. And yes, those golf carts -WAY too many! People would park right in front of our swap spaces just to chat with carts going the other way. Stopped going 3 years ago. Now up here in MN we have the Mopars in the Park at the Farmington, Mn fairgrounds. Very good turnout, decent grounds, major vendors displaying, free rides in hellcats for 2017 show. Something for some of you to consider for 2018.
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php