News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

best daytona color for black car

Started by kevs1969daytona, August 11, 2017, 11:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SO GOING TO PAINT MY NEW CAR GET RID OF SOME RUST BUBBLES MAYBE CHANGE THE REAR WING COLOR

black and white
2 (10.5%)
black and red
17 (89.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

kevs1969daytona

SO GOING TO PAINT MY NEW CAR GET RID OF SOME RUST BUBBLES MAYBE CHANGE THE REAR WING COLOR WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ????

DAY CLONA

Paint it any color you want (except F8) just don't put any ass ugly dog dished caps and painted rims on it!

gtx6970

Black with red wing is the ultimate. especially if its red interior

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: DAY CLONA on August 11, 2017, 11:50:08 PM
Paint it any color you want (except F8) just don't put any ass ugly dog dished caps and painted rims on it!

Come on man...... you don't have to stab me that hard.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 12, 2017, 09:48:06 AM

Mike is spot on  , look at that 5.7 clone  decent car but no one is buying it at 50 k because of those two factors  :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

Sorry Brian, I agree.   My "All original" 70 RT was F8 with green interior.   My 68 was originally green on green on green.   Couldn't do it.....

My ultimate color is B5 Blue.   I should have painted the 68 this!!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

DAY CLONA

Quote from: gtx6970 on August 12, 2017, 09:23:26 AM
Black with red wing is the ultimate. especially if its red interior

Black, red wing, white interior, redline tires on road wheels is the cat's meow!

DAY CLONA

Quote from: moparstuart on August 12, 2017, 10:25:41 AM

Mike is spot on  , look at that 5.7 clone  decent car but no one is buying it at 50 k because of those two factors  :icon_smile_big:

Agreed! after a little photoshop, it's a "new" car  :icon_smile_big: now it just needs a "MoDToP" or a repaint

moparstuart

JB400

How about a custom color like Hemi orange or silver? :popcrn:

kevs1969daytona

Thats funny because I was thinking Hemi Orange but I think they only came in Red and White, but its a clone so may panther pink, or lemon twist, no plum crazy purple :smilielol:  But to be honest and this is not a joke my favorite color is F8 green

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: kevs1969daytona on August 13, 2017, 01:16:27 AM
Thats funny because I was thinking Hemi Orange but I think they only came in Red and White, but its a clone so may panther pink, or lemon twist, no plum crazy purple :smilielol:  But to be honest and this is not a joke my favorite color is F8 green

F8 green rules!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70 sublime

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 13, 2017, 08:15:35 AM

F8 green rules!

F6 is better  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

moparstuart

Quote from: 70 sublime on August 13, 2017, 08:45:16 AM
Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 13, 2017, 08:15:35 AM

F8 green rules!

F6 is better  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

69hemidaytona

I think asking somebody what color to paint your car is like asking somebody what you should eat for dinner. Everybody has different tastes and there are no right or wrong answers. Definitely go with the color you like best. Oh and eat what tastes good to you.