News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by c00nhunterjoe, August 12, 2017, 09:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

So since photobucket is done. What are we using now?

JB400

Troy

I've been posting here. I upped the limits to 400kb but you'll still need to know how to shrink a pic. I can't turn off the unique name constraint right now.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

68X426

Thank you Troy for the 400kb.  Good move.  I was able to make use of it yesterday.  :2thumbs:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Drache on August 14, 2017, 02:50:51 AM
imgur

Until imgur (or insert any hosting site) does the same thing.

Post em using this site. That's a single point of failure. If the site goes down the fact that the images are missing is a moot point.  :Twocents:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

green69rt

I use Windows Live Photo Gallery.   Open it up, find your picture file, right click on it and select "resize".  Pick a dimension ( I set it at 1000 and leave it since the size limit has been upped.)  It leaves the original file intact and produces a new file with a new name so I avoid the duplicate name problem.   The file name is something like "name(1000x750).jpg".   If I start having duplicate file problems I just change the file dimension to 999 and continue on.

b5blue

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

alfaitalia

imgBB...........pity I did not use it before. Twice as fast as PB....lots more user friendly and no ads. All the pics in my Breakfast Club thread in Car Guy Discussion went on using imgBB. You can get about 30 pics per post. Having selected the 20 pics I put in each post it was literally 4 clicks to post them in the DC thread. I could not resize one pic in that time to post the old DC way.  No resizing the photos required as they give you a list of different links for the same pic so you can choose the size. Recommended.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!