News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird rear bumper jack

Started by fastmark, August 22, 2017, 02:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastmark

I'm sorting through my jacks and trying to find the best jack to fit my Superbird. Ive got the one out of my parts car Satellite but its a St. Louis car so it has the tube jack. Can anyone give me the measurements of the length of the post for a Superbird that they know is the OEM one that came in the car?  It's supposed to be a t post jack but I don't know how long the mast is.

Arnie Cunningham

I Was under the impression that both style jacks are correct, that only the size of the font on the parts was different depending upon the vendor
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

62 Max

This one is 33 3/4"

fastmark

That's the answer I was hoping for. Thanks. Can you tell me the correct part number and size of spare rim?

62 Max

moparstuart

anyone need a 14 poly glass tire , this was a spare in a superbird  and was never used  
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

fastmark

Well, it makes sense to me that birds came with 15 x7" rally's wheels so they should have a 15 x 7 spare. Unless someone can convince me other wise, I'll go with that. Anybody else have a thought?

Hemi_tyme

My white Superbird came from the factory with 14" rally's

62 Max

Quote from: Hemi_tyme on August 28, 2017, 08:04:00 AM
My white Superbird came from the factory with 14" rally's

Fourteen-inch road wheels, or Rallye wheels were available with the standard F70-14 tire. The Rallye wheels could also be obtained in  15-inch  with F60-15 tires or with regular painted 15-inch wheels with hub cap.

fastmark

Hmm. I guess I never investigated since mine had the original 15 x 7 rally wheels. So I should have a 15 x7 steel wheel for a spare correct?