News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stupid stuff people do when on drugs or booze: YOUR stories....

Started by Kern Dog, August 27, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Funny story...sort of.
In the 90s, I knew of a weirdo that decided to paint his house. (Exterior)
It was a 4 day weekend for him so he figured he had plenty of time to do the project.
He went to Home Depot, bought the paint and a new sprayer and sprayed the whole house.
He stood back and looked it all over. He decided that he didn't like the color.
He went back to Home Depot and got more paint in a different color then came home and painted the house a second time.
He stood back and looked it all over and decided that this color wasn't right either.
Back to Home Depot a third time, he picked another color and came back home. It was dark now so he called it a day.
The next morning, he got to work and painted the house the third time in 2 days. YES, he painted the entire single story 1100 square foot house. Not just one wall to test, the whole damn house. Guess what? He didn't like the third color any more than the first two.
He went back to Home Depot a 4th time and bought MORE paint. He was SURE that he liked this color so he felt confident that THIS time, he would be happy with it.
He sprayed the house, demasked everything, stood back and was reasonably happy with the results. He went inside and called it a day.
The third day he woke up and went outside and decided that while the color was okay, maybe all along, the surface and styling of the stucco was what was bothering him.
The next weekend he decided to REstucco the entire house....Of course he had to paint it afterwards....The 5th coat of paint in less than 2 weeks.
I'll bet his neighbors thought ...What the hell ???

Kern Dog

This same guy, over the course of several years, did the following:

* Beat the shit out of his radio when a Tim McGraw song started playing.
* Smashed 6 Skilsaw power saws in 3 years because he cut stuff wrong.
* Found a dead lamb while hunting and brought it back to town and put it on a womans car....the same woman that had broken up with his a week earlier.
*Was fired from a job in a small town, then made several plywood signs reading "Mike Murray is a ******". He put these signs up at several intersections near the jobsite. This guy Mike Murray was not even black.
* Thought a group of neighborhood teenage kids were messing with him. (He was 38 at this time) He asked me if I had any cars that were NOT in my name so he could scare them by "pretending" to run them down. I refused. He later used his own motorcycle with the plates removed and rushed up on the group. He laid the bike down and chased several of the kids with a section of pipe. Not to worry, he had spray painted his hair and wore glasses to avoid being recognized....He was caught and arrested and charged with assault. Later when it was time to do his income taxes, he asked me if bail money was tax deductible!

Moparsaver

Any chance to make that read N***** or *****R instead of what it currently says?   :Twocents:

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Kern Dog on August 27, 2017, 01:08:23 PM

* Beat the shit out of his radio when a Tim McGraw song started playing.

Can't fault him for that. :no:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Kern Dog

Quote from: Moparsaver on August 27, 2017, 02:24:39 PM
Any chance to make that read N***** or *****R instead of what it currently says?   :Twocents:
I am sorry! I posted this elsewhere and on some forums, I blanked it out. I messed up here and forgot to edit it right. It was a Black racial slur though.

Kern Dog

Moparsaver

Quote from: Kern Dog on August 27, 2017, 06:49:20 PM
Quote from: Moparsaver on August 27, 2017, 02:24:39 PM
Any chance to make that read N***** or *****R instead of what it currently says?   :Twocents:
I didn't want to risk spelling it out and causing a rift with the Moderators here. It was a Black racial slur though.
.  Pretty offensive word in your post kern ... your  brain and fingers put it here for all to see.... And you are o.k. with throwing that word around in a public forum?   That's pretty shitty man....

JB400

Kern Dog

Quote from: Moparsaver on August 27, 2017, 08:58:55 PM
 Pretty offensive word in your post kern ... your  brain and fingers put it here for all to see.... And you are o.k. with throwing that word around in a public forum?   That's pretty shitty man....
Hey, I am sorry...I posted this on several forums as an example of something stupid that someone else did. I had edited it for another forum but missed it when I did a "cut and paste" to post it here.  Personally, I am not easily offended by words people say, just their stupidity.

Mike DC

No big deal IMO.  

Kern wasn't calling somebody an N-bomb himself, he was just going over what somebody else said.  He clearly understands it's not a cool thing to be saying. 

ECS

Pretty offensive word in your post kern ... your  brain and fingers put it here for all to see.... And you are o.k. with throwing that word around in a public forum?   That's pretty shitty man....

Profanity is also just as offensive to some.
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

alfaitalia

....but some of us don't give a f***!.....joking apart the N word does seem to be particularly offensive, even to a white boy like me. KD did explain that it was accidental...so that's the end of it really.

Funny thing is that over on the Jeep Forum, where we have a political/religion forum that's pretty....erm....open....! They have a very effective automatic profanity filter....so good in fact that it even stars out completely innocent words sometimes! They have a zero tolerance policy towards all swearing.....not really sure why.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Daytona R/T SE

Laowho

I got off the same exit 3x, and woulda had it the last time w/o the officer's help. I don't drink any more.

Moparsaver

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on August 28, 2017, 09:31:26 AM
I'm offended by people who are easily offended.
that only makes you someone who is easily offended...  I personally was not offended but at the same time, I think the word is very offensive.   Just one mans opinion.     Not looking for arguments...    ECS, sorry for my profanity laced opinion.    :pity:

69CoronetRT

Quote from: ECS on August 28, 2017, 08:27:39 AM
Pretty offensive word in your post kern ... your  brain and fingers put it here for all to see.... And you are o.k. with throwing that word around in a public forum?   That's pretty shitty man....

Profanity is also just as offensive to some.

Given the rest of the disrespectful language and posts on here, it does seem a little disingenuous to get upset over the use of a quote in context used for illustration of a point.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Moparsaver

Dodgecharger74

74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

Kern Dog

Quote from: Dodgecharger74 on August 28, 2017, 05:29:49 PM
This is just a Stupid Thread
Maybe YOU were conceived as a result of something stupid that your parents did???

:slap: