News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hurricane in Texas Hope all is well for our members and family.

Started by white, August 28, 2017, 09:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

white

white

flyinlow

My son just moved From Pittsburg to Houston. Closed on the house last Wed, ,moved in Thurs. morning , ran to Walmart's Thurs. afternoon for supply's , then Harvey arrived. Talk about timing. He was lucky , only minor flooding.

I think CDR and a few others are in the area. I hope they are doing well.

ralley72

I was supposed to drive down to Houston (Sugerland) today to start a big development project for Kroger's.  doesn't look good to start that project anytime soon. I do hope all our members in those areas affected by Harvey are safe and dry.
I was watching the weather channel today, it sure looks like the people of Houston are helping each other out and doing what they got to do. :2thumbs:

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

RCCDrew

Doing good in Corpus! We got the storm but missed the rain.

white

hemi68charger

Houston is in bad shape, but getting better. The communities out east of us are getting hammered too, or worse ( Beaumont, Port Arthur, etc ).. I was about an inch or two of getting water in the house and/or garage. Friend's across the street got some in their garage... Water in my neck of the woods have receded, but there is still very high water in Houston due to local reservoir releases...

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ACUDANUT

I feel sorry for Houston and it's people. 52 inches od rain is crazy.  I wonder how many Mopars got ruined there.

white