News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any vendors sell 1969 Dodge Daytona rear markers?

Started by xx29440charger, August 29, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xx29440charger

Any vendors sell 1969 Dodge Daytona rear side markers?  Is there a size difference between the rear 1969 and the 1970 side markers

Dave Kanofsky

I'll field the second part of the question:
'69 and '70 are completely different.  Daytonas use the '69 style.
'69 is a reflector only, snapped into a housing that is secured to the quarter panel by a metal strap inside the trunk
'70 is a light and reflector assembly, much larger, that is secured to the quarter panel by a metal cup inside the trunk
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

xx29440charger

Would another rear side reflector work off of another car for a 69 charger? I need the reflector and the reflector housing

richRTSE

Yes, regular charger side marker will fit. In fact, I'm pretty sure any 1969 b-body side marker will fit

Ryan.C

There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

odcics2

I'd prefer used over repro, especially on a Daytona.
Housings are not hard to find. Why not put a want ad on the site?
There are a few guys out West that run across nice, clean parts...   :yesnod:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

xx29440charger

Anybody have a measurement of the housing unit of a 1969 Dodge charger Daytona side marker rear?