News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DSAC Newsletter collection 1976 - present

Started by 70Sbird, August 31, 2017, 10:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70Sbird

Hi Everyone,
A good friend of mine had been a member of the DSAC for quite some time and kept all of his old newsletters beginning with the "Super Birds of America" ones from January 1976. He passed away suddenly in 2007 and I "inherited" his collection. Well, it's been nearly 10 years and I've never really done anything with them other that pile up about 15 years of my own paper copies of the DSAC newsletters on top of the box. Mine aren't as neatly organized or separated by year either.
Anyway, I had at one time wanted to scan them all into a digital format, but I'm probably not going to do anything that creative with them anytime soon so I'd like to find them a new home.
If anyone is interested please let me know and over 40 years of club newsletters can be yours!
I would prefer not to have to ship these things. I can however offer complimentary delivery to the meet in Wisconsin two weeks from now though if that works for anyone.
Thanks,
Scott

Scott Faulkner

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

70Sbird

Well that didn't take long, the newsletters have found a new home!
:2thumbs:

Scott Faulkner