News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Colin Kaepernick has joined a new team!

Started by Kern Dog, September 01, 2017, 02:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Mytur Binsdirti

hemi68charger

Awesome !!! When one wishes to express their first amendment rights, it ought to be that of praise for the United States of America, not disrespect.... He should go put on a uniform and join the Army.... He has a degree ( not sure what it is ), so heck, he could become a commissioned officer...

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

68X426

The InterWeb says he has a degree in management.  No explanation or details on what that means.

He obviously hasn't actually learned anything about life in other countries.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Laowho

Quote from: hemi68charger on September 01, 2017, 10:04:03 AM
Awesome !!! When one wishes to express their first amendment rights, it ought to be that of praise for the United States of America, not disrespect.... He should go put on a uniform and join the Army.... He has a degree ( not sure what it is ), so heck, he could become a commissioned officer...

Our prescient founding fathers anticipated this, but figured that the typical NFL-er would never pose a threat to their grand experiment. They were actually more concerned with the rugby players of their day, if you can believe it. (I'd have thought rowing.) But yeah, he could follow Patrick Tillman's lead, send his family to DC for a hearing, and get shit on by a better class of assholes. (I mean, a black man on his knees sending shock waves through the NFL. What is that? Power? Perversion? Insanity? Wait...it's progress?)  

Oh, and if he does end up at McDs, then what does that make the rest of you? Besides pussies. Lock this BS.

alfaitalia

:shruggy:. Anyone got a link to the story thread refers too!? I haven't got a Scooby what's going on here! Heck...I even had to look up what the First Amendment is...hey go easy on me...how much do you guys know about British statute law!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Laowho

I'm wonderin myself given KD's recent "funniest drunk thing you ever did" thread. Buffoonish is one thing we can all tolerate, but this stuff's been skating this site uncomfortably close to at least a coupla inconvenient edges (and constitutionally gained protections you f'n morons). If KD  gave a shit about DC.com he wouldn't be pulling this crap. And no, I don't think he's a racist, but yeah, I think he considers himself superior by race/class/gender, a true caveman. And in the last couple of instances, race and gender were all he had. Oh wait...if we add patriotism it all goes away. My bad all you other fine folk. 

alfaitalia

Seems a bit harsh. I'd rather listen to KDs ramblings (and often useful tech advice) than any of the quasi politically correct nonsense and intolerant jingoistic lecturing I read on here at other times......and I still don't know who the character this thread refers to is! I'm off to Google it!

Laowho

Quote from: alfaitalia on September 01, 2017, 01:57:42 PM
Seems a bit harsh. I'd rather listen to KDs ramblings (and often useful tech advice) than any of the quasi politically correct nonsense and intolerant jingoistic lecturing I read on here at other times......and I still don't know who the character this thread refers to is! I'm off to Google it!

Sorry old chap, but how could it seem harsh if you've no idea what it's about? (Sorry. Had a logic lapse.) I'd be interested to hear how it all seems to an outsider. Would this case of kneeling be considered "not quite cricket?" Bad form at least, eh? No Balliol boy would ever dream I'm sure. Still, let us know.

ACUDANUT

you guys need to stop being so offended at everything. Geez.
I thought it was funny. lighten up.  :cheers:

Laowho

Really? You HONESTLY thought that was funny? Interesting. Maybe we're gettin somewhere. On a scale of 1-10, funny ha-ha or funny funny? Maybe like a fart joke?

ACUDANUT

You have been on our forum for less than a year. If you don't like it, move on.  :Twocents:
I see your location is top secret. Are you from California ?

Laowho

Gee Cuda, can't I stay. Please?

Cmon Einstein. That's it?

Cali? Nah. I'm from under yer porch. Howz kin? But now that I know that you're the Boss Hog rount chere, I'll be sure to kneel to you my man. "Top Secret?" That an actual designation here, or you a G man?

ACUDANUT

If you have anger issues, seek help. We are a Family here. PEACE BRO
BTW MY Single wide trailer, ain't got no porch.

alfaitalia

Quote from: Laowho on September 01, 2017, 02:04:40 PM
Quote from: alfaitalia on September 01, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

Sorry old chap, but how could it seem harsh if you've no idea what it's about? (Sorry. Had a logic lapse.) I'd be interested to hear how it all seems to an outsider. Would this case of kneeling be considered "not quite cricket?" Bad form at least, eh? No Balliol boy would ever dream I'm sure. Still, let us know.

I obviously ( well to me at least!) I was not referring to the subject matter ..of which I know little....but the usual lambasting if someone else's point of view or "different" sense of humour.

Laowho

Usual lambasting? By myself or KD? Is there much of that here? But since ACUDANUT speaks for DC.com, looks like I won't get to know? Curioser and curioser.

Laowho

Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 01, 2017, 02:21:23 PM
 If you have anger issues, seek help. We are a Family here. PEACE BRO
BTW MY Single wide trailer, ain't got no porch.

Oh, as in "Everybody here thinks alike?" Even in a family that isn't true. Wattya really wanna say, NUT? That there's a PC way to be racist, and it's ok now? We don't have to hide it any more? That what yer sayin? Or you just a simple supremacist too? Teach me Buana.

ACUDANUT

Yo bro, I have no hate in me.  Find Jesus.

Laowho

Hey NUT. Which Jesus? Your medieval, blonde-haired blue-eyed one? Tell me what you really know. I know him a little, from seminary and maybe since. You reckon he was more of a Che Guevara, or a Buddha? Which Council do you subscribe to for his divinity? How bout for your own? Find yourself.

ACUDANUT

Whoa, who is the racist here. YOU.  I never mentioned the word "race", but you have several times.
BTW Kapernick is neither white or black, but a Mutt. Like Obama and ME.  Yep I am a mix breed. AGAIN. PEACE.

Laowho

I'm a racist? Now we're getting somewhere. What should I do, report myself? Find a group?  :scratchchin:  

But ya know, it could be that I'm just disappointed. Yeah. I figured buffoon...KOOL! I mean, I f'kn love court jester shit, contrarians, you name it, I'm there if there's action. But this other side I can't get with. So all you other f'kn racists and supremacists, steer clear.

ACUDANUT

If the shoe fits, wear it. I am done here. You can have the last word.  I have been hated by both sides.  Whites don't accept me and Blacks don't either.  I am a Mutt. What did I do to deserve this I asked, when growing up.
BTW I don't care what color Jesus is. Back to the subject: Kapernick gets paid very well, and he is paid to play, not throw politics' into the game. That is why he has no job. I am also a veteran, who loves his country.  Love it, or leave it.

Laowho

What you obviously are NOT is Tamir Rice and all the others. I am. And yeah, it's kinda pathetic to have such arbitrary and unfeeling lines for what defines you. Stick to your job. Hey, maybe THAT's the crime--that we're not allowed to feel injustice unless it's for one of ours. Semper f'kn fi. And whose country? What are you, an animal? And WTH do you know about the 1st and 13th Amendments? C'mon out closet freak. Do you have cats? Think you gotta have a color to be human?

http://biblehub.com/matthew/19-14.htm

That's for Tamir since that's what you seem to need.

alfaitalia

You guys have lost me completely.....must be where I'm a thick foreigner! I do like the way KD is just sitting back and watching this silliness with no comments. More power to you Sir.

BLK 68 R/T