News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Charger" Sail Panel emblem

Started by MXZ69, September 01, 2017, 01:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXZ69

Hello, can anybody give me measurements/location on where to drill the holes for the "Charger" emblem that goes on the sail panel on a non-vinal top 69? Both passenger and driver side? My car had the holes filled in so I have no clue on where exactly to mount the emblem. Thank you.

UFO

I think it would be easier to locate the holes from the inside. This pic is the drivers side, with wire stuck thru the holes.

keepat

I used 1 inch graph paper and started from the edge of the quarter and against the aft most point of the rear side window. I hope this helps. These are the original holes for the Charger emblems with a vinyl top. Somebody can chime in, but I believe they are the same with or without a vinyl top.
Pat

Measurements for the driver side

P.m. me your address if you would like templates?

MXZ69

Thanks guys for pics! Really helped me out a lot.  :2thumbs:

richRTSE

:2thumbs: wow, that was a really good idea!

cdr

this should be stickied with the trim holes.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

pipeliner

Quote from: keepat on September 02, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

I used 1 inch graph paper and started from the edge of the quarter and against the aft most point of the rear side window. I hope this helps. These are the original holes for the Charger emblems with a vinyl top. Somebody can chime in, but I believe they are the same with or without a vinyl top.
Pat

Measurements for the driver side

P.m. me your address if you would like templates?

I sent you a PM, could use a set for my NOS quarters. Thanks!!!

crj1968