News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Magic Sept 10th Sacramento, CA drag racing-Car show-Swap meet

Started by morepower, September 05, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morepower

Who is going to this event this Sunday? Sucks its on opening day of football but since my green beast is back on the road I am not gonna miss it...
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

Kern Dog

I'll be there with the Charger. I intended to make a few passes but with my trunk mounted battery, I need an external cutoff switch. Who knows..maybe I'll rig up something before then. I haven't made any passes with the current setup. The car is set up for cornering and street fun and my launch skills suck ass.
No matter what, I'll clean the car up and at least be in the show.
A buddy of mine is coming up from San Jose in his 69 Coronet R/T. At tonights Capital City Mopar club meeting the track organizer was there to promote the event.

morepower

I didn't have time to make it over to the Car show, I used a moroso disconnect switch that I installed this week but no one checked anyway...so kind of a waste of time. but Im sure it'll eventually get checked.
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105