News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Data plate /Fender Tag for 1968 Hemi Charger

Started by 70EV2, September 13, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70EV2

Guys, I have a data plate for a '68 Hemi Charger R/T that I would like to try to re-unite with the car. I have a picture of the plate but it is much to large to post as I've already tried to do that. I'm a bit computer illiterate so I have no idea about how to resize the photo. If you or anyone you know has a '68 that came out of southeast Kansas and was raced in some form, send me a pic of how it looked when acquired and confirm where exactly it came from and this plate could be headed home. I posted this with the pic on several Facebook sites, just can't get the picture on here due to size. Thanks

Dans 68

Go ahead and email me the image - I'll get it posted. Email is in my profile.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

70EV2

6bblgt

the HEMI Charger R/T in question COULD BE XS29J8B120608, if not the VIN sequence is close

it was "scheduled" 901 - if someone knows or can locate where it is - does the "SHIPPING ORDER NUMBER" match?