News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

That kind of stuff was never an option but you found it on a car once or more

Started by Nacho-RT74, September 14, 2017, 07:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

So since we can say WITH MAMOPAR WE NEVER KNOW, what kind of stuff you have found was not an option, but then you found it somewhere on a car ? if you have documentation wasn't an option but still have the prove of some available please post it.

Myself stuff I can recall right now:

-Pink cars were just 70 option color, but we have one documented Charger 71 R/T being pink ( visible at www.nicksgarage.com )

-Brougham package were never an option on a car diff than 73/74 SEs per dealership databooks ( 74 databook at least ), but my 74 got FROM A 74 HARDTOP DONOR in Canada, a Brougham panel setup. Upper rear panels are diff between SEs and Hartops, so is not posible to fit by mistake a rear SE brougham panel on a hardtop... AND EVEN there was 73 SEs being hardtops and still WP29 on VIN, these panels were removed from an apparently untouched 74. Is there a chance the panels from this car came out from a 73 SE with roll down quarter glass windows after I got them removed from this 74 ? dunno. Seats were also Aztec trim ( I got the buckets too ), which tipically are common on SEs. Need to say I got lower panels too, and rear 74s are diff from earliers, so I got a full 74 parts cars with aztec interior and upper brougham

-Recently on a Facebook discusion couple of guys claimmed have seen 73/74 SEs with standard cluster instead the Rally cluster which it is the factory setup. I think @moparguy also said something about that there.... Have not prooves, just couple of testimonials

what else have you seen or heard about this kind of NOT POSIBLE options or setup, but still knowing about their existence ?

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Alaskan_TA

99, 999 & other non-standard paint colors were available as options for years.

There were also 'test spray out' colors that have been found on Sales Bank cars, paint code 15A is one I have seen twice so far.