News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LED tail lights

Started by 69_500, October 02, 2017, 08:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Does anyone else have the LED taillight in their 69 Chargers?

Car I just purchased has those but there must be a short somewhere. When light is hooked up it stays on constantly. Stays lit up like parking lights are on when nothing is turned on. Signal works, brake light works but light will not go off.

Any ideas?

BLK 68 R/T

Brake light switch out of adjustment on the brake pedal?

A383Wing

I have the same issue in my 88 Shadow, it acts like the parking light is on very dim....but it's only on when the key is on

aifilaw

I just converted all exterior lights to LED's, and then found multiple problems... flights just stayed on/off for the turn indicator, bright/dim/etc

Found I needed an LED-flasher
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JXLH7CG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

After I put that in, flipped my connector prongs around so the hot wire went to X, and grounded it properly. Then grounded the front turn indicators properly, and pulled out a faulty light-bulb in my dash it worked like a charm.
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads