News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Coronet versus Superbird hood

Started by hemi68charger, November 14, 2017, 11:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevetona

The 3rd pic with the blue hood looks like the center piece was there but cut out somewhat unevenly. Maybe creative industries did that?

moparstuart

Quote from: Stevetona on November 19, 2017, 08:33:34 PM
The 3rd pic with the blue hood looks like the center piece was there but cut out somewhat unevenly. Maybe creative industries did that?
agreed   :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

That would be my hypothesis as well.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: hemi68charger on November 16, 2017, 07:25:36 AM
Anyone selling steel stamped extensions for the hood? Not sure if Gene is still selling.........

Troy, you have a pm...

odcics2

Quote from: hemi68charger on November 20, 2017, 10:45:50 AM

That would be my hypothesis as well.......

Yes, with a jig saw.
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Daytona Guy

Cut the thing out. Best thing I did. Added clearance for air cleaner - even under torque.