News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where do you buy brake lines that fit?

Started by BLK 68 R/T, October 04, 2017, 09:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLK 68 R/T

Specifically looking for master cylinder to distribution block lines on a 68 charger with power disc brakes. Lines attach to the engine side of the master cylinder. All my car has is the distribution block, same as a drum brake car. The rear line is a 2 piece line with a proportional valve inline, sometimes referred to as a "hold off valve". Thanks for any suggestions.

b5blue

funknut

I used Inline Tube and they were great to work with.  Lines fit perfectly.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

BLK 68 R/T

Thanks everyone for the replies. I have searched both inline tube and fine lines with no luck locating anything online. Anyone happen to have a part # for either place? I will try calling them next week when I get some time if they are a special order part that's not available online.

funknut

Most of what I see on Inline Tube's site is brake line sets.  If you just need a couple pieces, I'd just call them up.  I needed just the rear lines from the distribution block back and the guy I talked to knew right away what I wanted.

https://www.inlinetube.com/

richf

I just finished up installing a Classic Tube set, the fit was perfect. Like others said above about Inline, if you are looking only for specific lines, I'd call the company.
1968 Charger 318/904 project
1985 Suzuki Madura GV700
2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71

Poor college student

BLK 68 R/T

Quote from: richf on October 06, 2017, 09:59:56 PM
I just finished up installing a Classic Tube set, the fit was perfect. Like others said above about Inline, if you are looking only for specific lines, I'd call the company.
Quote from: funknut on October 06, 2017, 03:00:46 PM
Most of what I see on Inline Tube's site is brake line sets.  If you just need a couple pieces, I'd just call them up.  I needed just the rear lines from the distribution block back and the guy I talked to knew right away what I wanted.

https://www.inlinetube.com/

Thanks  :cheers:

Harper

QuoteInline Tube

i bought inline tube brake lines from the master cylinder to the proportioning valve (mine are slant 6 10 inch drums) and they matched perfectly.

I chose to just stay with the mild steel lines, i figured these lasted for 48 years, so they may as well :)
1968 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (GL Clone)
1951 F1 Ford 302 EFI, Automatic
1965 F100 Ford Straight 6, 3 speed on column (all original)

303 Mopar

Dave at Roseville Moparts can get you a discount on Inline lines.
1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

Dino

I've used The Right Stuff for brake and fuel lines. No complaints.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.