News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hellcat Chase

Started by Laowho, October 22, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

Damn!  Kowalski lives!   :o

J.Bond

Remember reading that a Hellcat at WOT will eat up it's 20 us gallon capacity in somewhere around 13.5 min, approx. 1.5 gallons a minute. If you were going to terrorize the freeways like the above fool, you think, you would pick something with better gas millage :lol:

alfaitalia

I think not....at a hypothetical 200mph, using those figures that would be about half a mile per gallon.....it might be thirsty...but not that thirsty!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

ws23rt

Quote from: alfaitalia on October 25, 2017, 04:09:13 PM
I think not....at a hypothetical 200mph, using those figures that would be about half a mile per gallon.....it might be thirsty...but not that thirsty!

Thanks for that.---If this guy was moving at WOT all the time --the video would be -much- shorter. :slap:
BTW did he start out with a full tank?

What really impresses me is he lived through so many close calls and those behind him did not panic and wreck.
It is easy to pull up videos------never mind.

c00nhunterjoe

The 63 426 uses about 4 gallons for idle to staging lanes,  burnout, 1 1/4 mile pass.... so it wouldnt take long at wide open to burn some fuel.

ws23rt

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on October 25, 2017, 07:17:34 PM
The 63 426 uses about 4 gallons for idle to staging lanes,  burnout, 1 1/4 mile pass.... so it wouldnt take long at wide open to burn some fuel.

Thanks for that.  A top fuel dragster can use one and a half gal. of fuel per. sec.
Apples and oranges. ;)