News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger Shirts and Hats

Started by ODZKing, October 24, 2017, 09:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

I guess folks couldn't answer in the other thread ... my bad.
Over the summer I decided I needed a new hat for cars shows instead of wearing my club hat. Long story short, I had done shirts in the past, why not hats.
Shown is the hat I had done for me in the color of my car(s), red. I have also put the Pentastar on the right side as it should be  Grin
Here is the link to the style of hat and colors available.
https://ottocap.com/brushed-cotton-twill-sandwich-visor-low-profile-pro-style-caps-2.html
I am not sure how well the logo will show on a light color hat but there are 3 light colors available, 11 total. Nice quality but reasonably priced hat as shown.
I'd like to make this as simple as possible for folks if you are interested. $20 to your door first class shipping in US. (Canada & International, I would have to calculate).
If I put the order in by mid-November, you should have it by Christmas.
If there is enough interest I can get an order together and post ordering details. Pictures attached below. If you are interested PM me please and I will get a list together.

41husk

I still can't see the pic of the logo.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BLK 68 R/T

ODZKing

Quote from: 41husk on October 25, 2017, 09:44:25 AM
I still can't see the pic of the logo.
There are 6 pictures, you can't see any of them?  :shruggy:

41husk

I can see the hats with no logo.  Otto site with the caps in different colors :brickwall: No logo
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

ODZKing

Quote from: 41husk on October 25, 2017, 02:09:30 PM
I can see the hats with no logo.  Otto site with the caps in different colors :brickwall: No logo
Is everyone else having this problem as well? :popcrn:

alfaitalia

They all look fine and complete with logo to me....can't see how it would be possible to be able to see the hat but not see the logo!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

BLK 68 R/T

I can see the pictures just fine.

I'll try reposting one of them just to see if 41Husk can see it?

dual fours

This is what I see.
Edit: BLK 68 R/T if this was a gun fight I'd of lost. :eek2:
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

41husk

Thank you, can I get one in Blue?
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

moparguy01

If I can get one in black I am in.

Laowho

Nice. We have the obligatory baseball hat rack that doubles for shoes back of the basement door.

010116 in "Cubby" blue for us. My wife may have us get 2. If so, then one in 020216 red also.  :drool5:

ODZKing

If these are to be delivered by or before Christmas, I am going to have to place the order soon. Shortly I will tally up who has what and post here.
So last call on this if anyone is interested.  :popcrn:

ODZKing

I know it is an old thread but I am doing another run of the shirts and hats.
Last shot on these as i will be ordering this week. I am not making a penny on this, I just do it because I want a shirts(s) for myself. In order to get a lower price I have to order at least 25 which I have but I thought I would throw it out there in case anyone would like one.
Shirts and hat colors are here along with examples of embroidery: http://www.retrorarities.com/ChargerShirt.htm
What you see is what is available. Shirts are Port Authority and come in colors listed although I would be careful with lighter colors as the logo may not stand out as much. All come with Pentastar on left sleeve.  Hats are Otto and again come with Pentastar or left side of hat.
Shirts are $25 (add $2.00 for 2X/$3.00 for 3X) and hats are $15.00 plus the ride to you.
I will ONLY charge what it costs to get to you so PM me first and I will get you a cost or you can calculate from zip 13088.
I have Paypal which is my forum handle at AOL dot com. If you order, please don't forget to include item, color and size info.
Any questions, please PM me. And again, I will be ordering this week so please don't wait too long.
Thanks folks.