News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1934 Chevy hot rod from the early 60s

Started by keepat, October 28, 2017, 04:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

keepat

A few pictures of the bottom of the car note the Pontiac rear with custom ladder bars, line locks, Airheart disc brakes and homemade headers. This guy did awesome work for a teenager in the 60s!

Bronzedodge

Olds engine, Pontiac rear, that's a classic rod.  Don't change a thing.  I'm jealous. 

Steamfitters make good car guys.
Mopar forever!

keepat

Quote from: Bronzedodge on November 09, 2017, 08:11:02 PM
Olds engine, Pontiac rear, that's a classic rod.  Don't change a thing.  I'm jealous.  

Steamfitters make good car guys.

Absolutely keeping it just the way he built it!
Thanks
Pat

keepat

Remove the air cleaner and passenger-side valve cover And was pleasantly surprised at how clean everything was. Looks to have a solid lifter cam with a fair amount of lift for the early 60s
Thanks
Pat

alfaitalia

Might just be me ....but I cant get those photo links to work.....and stop repeating yourself!! Sign of old age!! :lol:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

keepat

I got few picture from back in the 1960 of the car the 1st pic is about 1965 then 3 from 1967 and 1 from 1968/9
Thanks
Pat

moparstuart

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

WOW, what a cool car! :drool5: Thanks for sharing all the great pics. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

67440chrg

Your lucky to get the car let alone all the cool history with it. Great find.

moparstuart