News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F8 C500 , HEMI & a Four speed XX29J9B210742

Started by tan top, September 18, 2017, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_fan_4ever

Looks like it was a no sale bid to 125k reserve not met.
For future reference :)

70 sublime

It is back listed again

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/192344756987?ul_noapp=true

For sale another very rare Mopar from my high end collection of muscle cars, one of a few I will be selling on ebay over the next few weeks!  This particular car is a REAL DEAL FACTORY 1969 HEMI Charger 500, 4 speed that is matching numbers from front to back and even the original window sticker! I try to collect the rarest of the rare and bearing in mind that they only built 27 of these with a 4 speed and this one is a factory double green car It could actually be the fabled unicorn 1 of 1? Obviously a historically important muscle car that's a must for any high end collector and not a cheap car, but a proper car that deserves to, and will make good money.

Highlights include

Superb Numbers matching 426 engine and the quietest Hemi I have ever heard too!
Under 74,000 miles from new and everything is original
One of just 27 Hemi 500 with a 4 speed built
Superb body
Nice older paint with no rust or bubbles
Original specs throughout 
Nice interior
Original 4 speed
Original totally untouched  RUSTFREE  floors, frame rails, jacking points and trunk floor etc,etc
Original color and specs
Original window sticker
Never crashed
Drives and looks very nice
Superb muffler sound
Clear title in my name

It's hard to sell my babies, but I am going to rotate my whole collection, so many more will be coming on eBay soon. If you have questions or would like a walk round video of this amazing car, please tel or text me at 407 729 6957.  Thank you Mark
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

70 sublime

Just for the heck of it I asked the ebay seller how many years he had owned this car and does he know any of the past history on the car and this is what I got back

New message from: pomyblokes (334)
Hi Sir just over 2 years, it was in Arizona for most of its life hence the amazing body and 3 owners from new. I hope that helps thank you Mark 

:hah: :hah: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

6bblgt

ask him about the original window sticker, because that's NOT it shown in the auction  :hah:

69_500

aerolith

Kids on bicycles and folks walking dogs, its amazing what they find...

Jules Rimet trophy comes to mind lol...Thank God for PICKLES, especially Branston... :scratchchin:

Did I tell you how I found my C500?

Well its sad and happy all at the same time...
A guy in LA was living in his 428 Cobra-Jet convertible in a parking lot, he had built his son a very fast Dart but he unfortunately died whilst driving it.
So how did he end up living in his car?
His good wife never forgave him for building the Dart as their son would still be alive, if he hadn't have done it!
So no amount of reasoning would convince her that it may have happened anyway, in a different car on a different day...

So he could take no more and left her for the sun of LA, with time to sit and think of 'if only's'.
God saw this poor man and sent a shepherd to help him in his time of grief and sadness.
Shepherd-Tom gave him a job in his wonderful shop and gave him a lovely RV to live in on his own plot.
All was well for him now and I chanced upon them both, when visiting his lovely LA engine shop.
They understood our love of all things Mopar a told us of another Mopar disciple with many Mopars!
He was from the OLD country like me and had a love of all things Nascarian.
So after a very quick intro he showed us his treasured collection of Mopar cars.

As you always do when finding a brace of C500's, you say '' if you ever want to sell one I would be interested'', especially if its a four-speed.
Yep, God has worked his wonder yet again and I got my dream car!

Aerolite

RIP Glenn, from the Valley...
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

XS29LA47V21

It just feels bad.  Kinda like puppy's to me, always nice to find a good home for a good car.  But money sometimes gets in the way... 

Best regard...  :cheers:
J

wingcarenvy

Quote from: moparchris on September 23, 2017, 11:07:10 PM
It's a free country, but to say I'm just a little pissed would be an understatement.  I'm so sick of people bleeding about how much they really "want" a car and it's the love of their life and then they have it for 3 weeks and flip it.
For 28 years this car had only two owners who are still best friends for over 30 years.  And now it's getting whored around on ebay.  :flame:
I really wish someone on this site would have approached me on the car...

Man, I really wish Dave bought your car back. I really, really tried to get him to buy it back but circumstances wouldn't permit. Such a shame.