News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any Chrysler 200 owners?

Started by Moeggenpar, November 05, 2017, 11:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moeggenpar

I know these cars don't have the best reputation . I drove a 2013 limited with the  pentastar engine and 6 sp. auto. It's a nice car with plenty of power. It;s got 62k miles , one owner, clean carfax report. The dealer is asking $7950. Any owner info is appreciated  Thanks

JR

I'm not an owner, but I work in the industry and have a lot of experience with various makes.

I vote run. Drive literally any other midsize sedan from any other manufacturer, and see a world of difference in quality.

Sure the pentastar is a good engine, and the 200 rides great, but it's a cut rate rental sedan built from components sourced from the lowest bidder, by a manufacturer that couldn't care less.

Not to mention how telling it should be that a car that stickered for 30k just 4 years ago is now worth 25% of the original MSRP.

The reputation of these things is well deserved.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green