News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Windshield question

Started by 1charger69, November 05, 2017, 06:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1charger69

Anyone make a  green tinted windshield with out the black stripe autocross the top? 

Kern Dog

There are no requirements to have the green tinted windshield in autocross racing. I've seen all kinds, even Lexan windshields. It might depend on the organization that runs the event though.

DAY CLONA

I think the OP means "across" not "autocross" regarding the "black stripe"...

To my knowledge all the green tinted windshields currently available from the assorted vendors will have the darker upper band, only some of the grey smoked aftermarket windshields will have no upper band, you could buy a repro clear windshield and spray tint it as desired to match factory/repro green side/back glass?... I'll assume this is for your Charger...

Charger-Bodie

I may be wrong but I think the mad windshields may be available without shade.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Bronzedodge

I'm curious as to vendors also.  I kow AMD offers glass, and ECS offers date coded glass.  I have an AC 69, so it's tinted.  Who has accurate repo glass with tint?
Mopar forever!