News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wanted: stamped steel Superbird hood extension

Started by hemi68charger, November 16, 2017, 09:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang...

Anyone have an extra hood extension they would be willing to let go? I am trying to weigh the cost of repairing my original ( which isn't all that bad ), versus getting a good stamped-steel extension, say a Gene Gregory creation.....

Thanks.
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

hemi68charger

Quote from: odcics2 on November 16, 2017, 11:00:31 AM
What I see is very repairable, IMO.   :Twocents:

I agree... Just curious... Luckily I was pointed to that other hood.. It is in real good shape..
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

finbrd

Rick Fearless at Ricksparts sells the hood extention for $1,200

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

hemi68charger

My friend is going to be able to use my original extension; top and bottom... So, guess I don't need one....... I believe Gene's extensions are stamped, not hand-formed... Is this one of the products that Rick is taking over from Gene?
Troy