News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

***** Installation sun visors charger 69 ******

Started by Jas, November 15, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jas

Hello do you know where is install sun visors in charger 69?

a new headliner was install and i don't know the exactly emplacement for my sun visors

thanks

moparstuart

Quote from: Jas on November 15, 2017, 02:03:03 PM
Hello do you know where is install sun visors in charger 69?

a new headliner was install and i don't know the exactly emplacement for my sun visors

thanks
put the ears/tabs in the mirror and you should be pretty close to finding the mounting . Feel around from there
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Jas

moparstuart

Quote from: Jas on November 15, 2017, 02:17:18 PM
I do not understand very well what do you mean
use the visor it self as a measuring tool to find the mounting point and mounting holes 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Kern Dog

The visor frames have a spring loaded protrusion that fits into a hole in the roof structure. That hole will "sorta" guide you where to insert the protrusion but you will still have to find the proper orientation of the visor pivot plate to know where to properly position it. I would cut the headliner around that hole and carefully peel the headliner away from the center to find the holes for the mounting screws. The visor pivot plate has an offset pattern so it can only fit one way.
Good luck.
If English is a second language, I wish you well. It is not the easiest language to understand.

Jas

no it's not my first language hahahah

thanks for the informations